ANTI -CORRUPTION AND ANTI-BRIBERY POLICY
To set up to confirm compliance with all applicable anti-bribery and corruption regulations of “Anti Corruption Bureau Office Kathmandu, Nepal. We believe in “ Zero-tolerance approach” to bribery and corruption and are committed to operate professionally. Moreover we fully abide by the Foreign Employment Act, 2064 (2007) of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Labour Department, Nepal. Further, we strongly follow both the international labour law and national labour law act while hiring and recruiting workers to our clients abroad.
Defining bribery and corruption
- Bribery is offering, promising, giving or accepting any financial or other advantage, to induce the recipient or any other person to act improperly in the performance of their functions, or to reward them for acting improperly, or where the recipient would act improperly by accepting the advantage.
- A person acts improperly where they act illegally, unethically, or contrary to an expectation of good faith or impartiality, or where they abuse a position of trust. The improper acts maybe in relation to any business or professional activities, public functions, acts in the course of employment, or other activities by or on behalf of any organization of any kind.
- Corruption is the abuse of entrusted power or position for private gain.
What we must not do
It is not acceptable to:
- give, promise to give, or offer, a payment, gift or hospitality with the expectation or hope that a business advantage will be received, or to reward a business advantage already given;
- accept a payment, gift or hospitality from a third party that you know or suspect is offered.
- with the expectation that it we will provide a business advantage for them or anyone else in return;
- accept any amount of cash from the applicant promising to deploy him /her despite of his/her uncap abilities.
Purna Bahadur Rai